Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I currently have a lawyer and GAL that are not responsive to

Customer Question

I currently have a lawyer and GAL that are not responsive to my communications even when I had to take my daughter to the ER due to strange behavior. They found she is having psychological issues due to whatever enviroments her father is bringing her into. DCFS was contacted and I was tild they would be investigation them. I know something isnt right and I have no money. It is just my daughter and I.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Illinois. Case is in dupage. I live in cook now.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: A report was filed to DCFS I have documented or recording everything since I kicked him out in Feb of 2016
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There is so much more and hard to simplify. I am just trying to do whatever I can for my daughter
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 14 days ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.