Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was advised to fill the "application for former spouse

Customer Question

I was advised to fill the "application for former spouse payments from retired Pay" in order to receive my child support payments. The form # 2293 is what I found and it has a date of Dec 2004 I am not sure if this is the correct form and where to send the form with the court ordered child support paper work. Can you confirm that this is the correct form to send the military?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Some context would help...can you provide some context?