Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My daughter has had visitation rights revoked due to drug

Customer Question
addiction. I have left...
My daughter has had visitation rights revoked due to drug addiction. I have left several messages for the family services worker requesting visitation time for myself and she has not returned my calls. What do I do?
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Kentucky
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I have not
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at the moment
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
7/12/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
how much more is that going to cost? I've already gone from just $5 to $47 . . . .
No I'm done. I'm not satisfied and would like a full refund. Thank you
You don't want an answer in chat ?
No thank you. Just please refund my $
Ok no problem!
You can also request via customer service but I will too
Ely, Counselor at Law