Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What are the options for negotiating child support arrears?

Is it beneficial to have...
What are the options for negotiating child support arrears? Is it beneficial to have child support services handle it?
7/11/2017
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Are you seeking it or contesting the amount?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am contesting the amount - i agree to it - but i do not agree to the terms of bulk payment -
You can negotiate. The claimant cannot get what you cannot have or deprive you of living expensesYou may also elect to have counsel negotiate.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started