Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a 50% custody /parenting plan with my X. My daughter…

Customer Question
I have a 50% custody...
I have a 50% custody /parenting plan with my X. My daughter is 14 1/2. She hates going to her dads 50% of the time! He recently invited another male to live with him that my daughter is uncomfortable with. He gave my daughters room to this new roommate and my daughter is sleeping on the couch He never informed me about this roommate. I am concerned about her safety. She is supposed to go to him today and does not want to. I don't want her there in this current living situation either. Is he violating a parenting plan by not clearing a change in her living situation with me first?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
7/10/2017
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Does the order state that a change in living circumstances must be reported/approved by the other parent?