Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need help with setting aside child support arrears. I pay…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with setting aside child support arrears. I pay current but the agency have reported to credit agencies which is affecting me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Fl

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
6/29/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court I'll be here to help today!

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions do you have? By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.