How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How much is it for a single status affidavit? Are you sure?

Customer Question

How much is it for a single status affidavit?
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: Are you sure?
JA: No. I'm the Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: How much?
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: The States?
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: I'm trying to get a single status affidavit. I live in Kansas City Missouri and I'm getting married in the Dominican Republic.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How long will it take to get it and how much does it cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, but the site's computerized bot is not quite intelligent enough to have understood what you were asking and has misinformed you. Please accept my apologies. We cannot make such an affidavit for you, this is something you need to go to a local notary to get done and you will sign it in front of the notary and they will notarize it. We cannot do that for you it is against state laws and our bot does not understand that.

Related Family Law Questions