How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a stay at home mom of 3yr old twins. My husband has

Customer Question

I am a stay at home mom of 3yr old twins. My husband has been caught in several affairs and I can no longer stay with him. I'm trying to figure out my rights and see what kind of $ I am looking to need for an attorney.
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He is a registered felon. I have no record
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 1 month ago.

I would like to help you with your question. Can you be a little more specific with which information that you're looking for?

Related Family Law Questions