Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a ten year old son, the father has never paid me

Customer Question

I have a ten year old son, the father has never paid me child support, I was looking for attorney, that can help me, I don't have alot of money
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I've been looking, but they want more than I can give
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just need a lawyer I can afford
Category: Family Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 months ago.

If you are presented with an offer for a phone consultation, which may appear to have been sent by me, please know that this is an automated website offer, and that I do not participate in this Justanswer program. If you would like to correspond with me directly, whether by phone, email or otherwise, then do not accept the phone call offer, because your request will be accepted by a random contributor, who may or may not be licensed to practice law in California – and, I will be unable to provide further assistance. Instead,simply type to me that you would like my direct contact info, and I will send you a specific offer for that purpose.

I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District and Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), the Bar of the U.S. Tax Court, the California and National Associations of Realtors, and I have comprehensive information about all areas of California law.

How may I be of assistance?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would like your direct contact information, I am currently at work, I get off at 3 am, if u could please respond back by email,***@******.***, my number is(###) ###-#### email or text is best for me because of my crazy work hours, thank you for responding back to me, I feel I hope now

Thanks for using Justanswer!