Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

If you are the biological parent no pending or prior to cos…

Customer Question
If you are the...

If you are the biological parent no pending or prior to cos case can a judge app a public defender to represent your minor child without your knowledge in texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I HAVENT RECEIVED ANY DOCUMENTS WITH THE JUDGES SIGNATURE JUST CALLS FROM THE CPS OFFICER TELLING I NEED TO BE IN COURT AT THIS TIME AND THAT TIME AND POLICE OFFERS CALLING

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes my son has been gone since May 8th and I have a unsigned paper not legal saying my son was removed May 24th code 262 and no court order or case number *****'m afraid

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/4/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I'll be here to help today! Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

I see that you would like a phone call. I'm more than happy to help. If you'd like, you can click accept when you're asked to request a phone call.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I don't want a phone call
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
YOU HAVENT EVEN ANSWERED THE FIRST QUESTION