How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've been reading your responses to "Non-Modifiable Spousal

Customer Question

I've been reading your responses to "Non-Modifiable Spousal Support". I signed one- very wrong move. My story is similar to many...lost my job one year after signing and lost my income. My ex moved my son around the country, changed schools, etc without advising me. If she doesn't stick to her duties based on that contract/decree, why should I????
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is your question?

Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.


I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience. I look forward to assisting you.