How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19297
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Was just wondering...I have a special needs child that has

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: was just wondering...I have a special needs child that has uncontrollable outburst and my neighbors are constantly banging on walls and yelling at him. It is not his fault and it is adding to the already stressful life that he has, what options do I have
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Washington state
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no just to our landlord but I also explained to her that sometimes he has his moments and those moments can also happen in the middle of the night, we do our best to be respectful but I am pretty tired of it now, my son cannot even walk or play without banging on my walls
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You may have no other choice but to ask the Landlord to relocate you to another Unit. If you are living upstairs, it would be prudent to ask for downstairs Unit.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.

Best wishes,

Related Family Law Questions