Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My ex has supervised visitations now. We have a hearing in

Customer Question
November. Yeatersay he apent time...
My ex has supervised visitations now. We have a hearing in November. Yeatersay he apent time with the kids. He was acring auper friendly with my family( I am not present during the visits), he also wore hia aunglasses the entire time, which was odd as they were in a mall. He send over a gift for me. A small bix contained a gift card, receipt and a small bag with marijuana. I reported it. My child almost ate it as I dropped it on the floor while in shock. Is there anything that can.be done before our trial to stop the visits. It is scary to think what his intentions were.
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Florida
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Thx
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
5/15/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about this.

You need to file emergency Motion with the Court to stop the supervised visitation. You need to tell the Court the reason for your Motion just like you did in your post here. You can obtain blank Motion forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office.

Best wishes,

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law