How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19127
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex has supervised visitations now. We have a hearing in

Customer Question

My ex has supervised visitations now. We have a hearing in November. Yeatersay he apent time with the kids. He was acring auper friendly with my family( I am not present during the visits), he also wore hia aunglasses the entire time, which was odd as they were in a mall. He send over a gift for me. A small bix contained a gift card, receipt and a small bag with marijuana. I reported it. My child almost ate it as I dropped it on the floor while in shock. Is there anything that done before our trial to stop the visits. It is scary to think what his intentions were.
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Florida
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Thx
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

I am so sorry to read about this.

You need to file emergency Motion with the Court to stop the supervised visitation. You need to tell the Court the reason for your Motion just like you did in your post here. You can obtain blank Motion forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office.

Best wishes,