How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was just talking to you and then I lost the website do we

Customer Question

I was just talking to you and then I lost the website do we need to start over?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ephrata Pennsylvania
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I own the home at*****my name is ***** ***** deed at the courthouse
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We also have wells together Powers of Attorney together and I note about us taking care of each other in the event of emergency
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I asked my partner to leave after living with me for 12 years and I own the house do I owe him money question mark because he did pay half the bills each month
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Related Family Law Questions