Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a question regarding California and the Child

Customer Question

Hello there I have a question regarding California and the Child location rules
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not a lawyer, a paralegal, looking for a mediator Primary custody parent is in need to move out of the area due to cost of living, soon to be X says he will fight that. He does not have a house, nor does he have even 10% ofme the ti
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: of the time...what are the rules regarding that and moving out of the county. Still in Ca though, about 2 hours away
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a California attorney with Just Answer. I'll be here to help today! Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question? By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.

Do you and your soon to be ex have a custody order on file right now?