How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question regarding California and the Child

Customer Question

Hello there I have a question regarding California and the Child location rules
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not a lawyer, a paralegal, looking for a mediator Primary custody parent is in need to move out of the area due to cost of living, soon to be X says he will fight that. He does not have a house, nor does he have even 10% ofme the ti
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: of the time...what are the rules regarding that and moving out of the county. Still in Ca though, about 2 hours away
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a California attorney with Just Answer. I'll be here to help today! Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question? By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.

Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 4 months ago.

Do you and your soon to be ex have a custody order on file right now?