Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Need advice on obtaining a lawyer for a friend in need. She

Customer Question

Need advice on obtaining a lawyer for a friend in need. She is being attacked by CPS, a familily with lots of resources and money. She has no resources and no monies to fight this.
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: TX....
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Her husband is abusive in the closet homosexual, angry, defrauding the VA,, etc. etc. etc..... no...
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The great grandparents of the child aka psycho dads grandparents are enabling and paying for everything including housing, cars, food,etc., etc... the family owns many properties ... the psycho dad has never had a career outside the navy...never had a real job... grandparents put him on books but he is really not working ...
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your friend's difficulties.

She would need the services of an experienced family law Attorney who handles CPS and child custody cases. This Attorney would know how to challenge CPS and the family members in Court. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Consumeradvocates.org

Best wishes,