Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

Thank you my wife moved to the USA and as soon as she

Customer Question

Hi Yes thank you my wife moved to the USA and as soon as she moved... she started planning to leave. she got her green card we had a baby... she tried to steal the baby to Ukraine. and when I found out I stoped her. The baby is now in Egypt. My wife moved back to the USA and now works as an escort. She was going to take my daughter back to Ukraine and then go back to the USA to work I guess as an escort. I just found out today that she is working as an escort. What are my options for 1 deporting her 2 getting full child custody
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Virginia
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet I thought I was talking to one now
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she had called the police on me right after she had the baby trying to tell them that I locked her out and that I was going to steal the baby. when in actuality she was the one that was planning to escape with the baby and go back to ukraine. she also has a 10 year old daughter from her first marriage that is in Ukraine being taken care of by her mother... so she was going to send my daughter with her step sister and come back and work as an escort... all after I got her in the country... to think she loved me... and yes there were many signs but I was hoping things will get better when she moved to the USA as in her country she had nothing.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 5 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your question to just answer today. This is attorney Bill offering legal information specific to your concerns.

The engagement in prostitution is a deportable offense under the Immigration and Nationality Act.

"

D) Prostitution and commercialized vice.-Any alien who-

(i) is coming to the United States solely, principally, or incidentally to engage in prostitution, or has engaged in prostitution within 10 years of the date of application for a visa, admission, or adjustment of status,

(ii) directly or indirectly procures or attempts to procure, or (within 10 years of the date of application for a visa, admission, or adjustment of status) procured or attempted to procure or to import, prostitutes or persons for the purpose of prostitution, or receives or (within such 10- year period) received, in whole or in part, the proceeds of prostitution, or

(iii) is coming to the United States to engage in any other unlawful commercialized vice, whether or not related to prostitution, is inadmissible."

You report this crime to ICE for removal investigation

" please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)."

You apply for custody in the court where the child is lawfully resident by petitioning the local court.

Please be patient for my follow up and answer when you request additional clarification or information and REMEMBER TO RATE POSITIVELY TODAY FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED.

Please remember to rate positively my response before exiting.

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND RESPONSE

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer,

I would like to follow up with you on your question in which I replied to a few days ago and gave an answer. Do you need any more information ?

When Finished PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE EXPERTS COUNT ON POSITIVE RATINGS

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND REPONSE PREVIOUSLY

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill