Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Can dcfs allow my childs mother son to see him at school if

Customer Question

Can dcfs allow my childs mother son to see him at school if i have legal custody of him and allow her to get information from the school about him
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: georgia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i have court papers where i got custody of him because she was doing drugs while pregnant with him so i got custody in the papers that i have she is supposed to do drug test and that is blood test and hair tests too she has to pay for all of that herself the school and the dfcs people allowed her to see him and get information on him i just need to know if what these dcfs people did were ilegal and can i get in them in trouble for that
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i need to know how to get the dcfs people off my back these people are allowing things that i didnt think were right
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Your Questions:

Response 1: No.

i have court papers where i got custody of him because she was doing drugs while pregnant with him so i got custody in the papers that i have she is supposed to do drug test and that is blood test and hair tests too she has to pay for all of that herself the school and the dfcs people allowed her to see him and get information on him i just need to know if what these dcfs people did were ilegal

Response 2: Yes, it is illegal.

and can i get in them in trouble for that

Response 3: Yes, you can file complaint against them with the Court. However, you should first file complaint with DCFS against the social worker who did this. You can obtain complaint forms at your local Courthouse in the Clerk's office.

Goodluck with your case,