Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

1 of 2 I hope you ae not tired of my case. I am writing this

Customer Question

Hello Again, 1 of 2 I hope you ae not tired of my case. I am writing this letter to send to any government agency such as DOJ, DA, and others. Here is the letter: “I am reporting urgently an eminent “Hate Crime”, in the process, that consists of several complex components, and a serious of calculated intents to incarcerate me; or remove me from USA, or have me killed. Here is briefly my case: 1- I have been divorced since 2014. My ex-wife and I have a 10- year old common child. We shared the child on a 50/50 according to our mutual Marital Settlement Agreement (MSA) in peace for about 8 months, and the child adapted very well to his divorced parents, living in separate places. 2- 4/29/2014: My ex-wife surprised and shocked me with a Domestic Violence (DV) injunction She and her attorney alleged that “I was an imminent threat to her life and my son’s life” 3- 5/8/2014: The judge, immediately dismissed the DV injunction against my son, and kept the prior court order (MSA) unchanged. My ex-wife took the stand and testified, and finished. She contradicted and perjured herself several times. Thus, her attorney asked the judge for a REHEARING of his client (my ex-wife) claiming that he did not prepare his client properly. Ironically, the judge approved a rehearing of the same finished hearing. I objected through my attorney, but, it was overruled. Since then, 4 years ago, several “intended” actions and allegations happened and they in totality rise to be “HATE CRIMES” and “ABUSE OF THE ELDER” against me, a 66-year-old man. I am in constant fear for my life, because of the continued threats by my ex-wife, her family, and, especially, fear from her attorney who is, according to reliable sources, involved with my ex-wife romantically. For your review of some of the hate crime actions, and abuses, here are some examples A) On 11/12/2014: While I was sleeping peacefully with my son at 1:30 AM, my ex-wife’s attorney had the local police incarcerate me for no cause / reason. I was charged with a “misdemeanor”, nevertheless. I got a bail, since I have no bad records and left prison, but, when I came back to my house, I found that my ex-wife’s attorney had my child in sole custody. I had to hire a new attorney, and went to court and the judge reinstated the prior court order outlined in our MSA. B) on 5/18/2015, I went to court about the misdemeanor, again, for a trial with a jury / judge, and I was found not guilty of any charges. Thus, I was acquitted, but, I was traumatized. C) My son was extremely traumatized; he told me that he always had “nightmares of his dad going back to jail”. He asked me to promise him “Not to leave him alone with only his mother”. I told him the truth: “Son, I will be here for you, but, EVEN IF THEY TAKE ME BACK TO JAIL, I WILL BE RIGHT BACK TO YOU, because if one does nothing wrong or illegal, he has nothing to worry about, and that is why I always tell you to tell the truth and do the right things, even if others don’t” D) 5/29/2015: My ex-wife and her attorney went right back to the same courthouse, and obtained a new DV injunction that reinstated the DV that was just dismissed on 5/18/2015, and states the same allegations, basically, that “I am an imminent threat to my son” E) All judge in subsequent hearings denied them the SOLE CUSTODY motions, stating that it is for the wellbeing of the child. F) My ex-wife and her attorney, thus, asked the presiding judge to recuse herself, because they were frustrated for not getting a judge who would allow them to have sole custody, and the judge recused herself, allowing my ex-wife’s attorney to work with a judge who gave them a “permanent injunction. G) I hired several attorneys, but, the new (last) judge refused to reinstate the child’s civil rights and honor the prior court order, even though ALL the judges denied my ex-wife and her attorney sole custody, FOR THE WELBEING OF THE CHILD. H) All these actions are to show hate by not allowing me and my son to be and see each other, and drive me insane, for I am a 66 years old and unemployed man. I am getting sick physically, and I don’t have more money to keep fighting. I) On 05/04/2017: The same judge closed the case., and my son will be banned from seeing his father forever. My questions are: I do not wish to continue this fight, because, I have no more money, and I am sick physically, due to continuous hate crime motions (they are all basless and totally false): 1- Where can I file a lawsuit against both my ex-wife and her attorney? 2- What else can I do, besides just “wait and see”? 3- Who, or what entity can I file these hate crime charges / case with, so that my-wife and her attorney will be investigated and the government agency will litigate this case, that is based on hate crime that has a few acition of hate happened already.

3- 5/8/2014: The judge, immediately dismissed the DV injunction against my son, and kept the prior court order (MSA) unchanged. My ex-wife took the stand and testified, and finished. She contradicted and perjured herself several times. Thus, her attorney asked the judge for a REHEARING of his client (my ex-wife) claiming that he did not prepare his client properly. Ironically, the judge approved a rehearing of the same finished hearing. I objected through my attorney, but, it was overruled.
Since then, 4 years ago, several “intended” actions and allegations happened and they in totality rise to be “HATE CRIMES” and “ABUSE OF THE ELDER” against me, a 66-year-old man. I am in constant fear for my life, because of the continued threats by my ex-wife, her family, and, especially, fear from her attorney who is, according to reliable sources, involved with my ex-wife romantically.
For your review of some of the hate crime actions, and abuses, here are some examples
A) On 11/12/2014: While I was sleeping peacefully with my son at 1:30 AM, my ex-wife’s attorney had the local police incarcerate me for no cause / reason. I was charged with a “misdemeanor”, nevertheless. I got a bail, since I have no bad records and left prison, but, when I came back to my house, I found that my ex-wife’s attorney had my child in sole custody. I had to hire a new attorney, and went to court and the judge reinstated the prior court order outlined in our MSA.
B) on 5/18/2015, I went to court about the misdemeanor, again, for a trial with a jury / judge, and I was found not guilty of any charges. Thus, I was acquitted, but, I was traumatized.
C) My son was extremely traumatized; he told me that he always had “nightmares of his dad going back to jail”. He asked me to promise him “Not to leave him alone with only his mother”.
I told him the truth: “Son, I will be here for you, but, EVEN IF THEY TAKE ME BACK TO JAIL, I WILL BE RIGHT BACK TO YOU, because if one does nothing wrong or illegal, he has nothing to worry about, and that is why I always tell you to tell the truth and do the right things, even if others don’t”

D) 5/29/2015: My ex-wife and her attorney went right back to the same courthouse, and obtained a new DV injunction that reinstated the DV that was just dismissed on 5/18/2015, and states the same allegations, basically, that “I am an imminent threat to my son”
E) All judge in subsequent hearings denied them the SOLE CUSTODY motions, stating that it is for the wellbeing of the child.

F) My ex-wife and her attorney, thus, asked the presiding judge to recuse herself, because they were frustrated for not getting a judge who would allow them to have sole custody, and the judge recused herself, allowing my ex-wife’s attorney to work with a judge who gave them a “permanent injunction.
G) I hired several attorneys, but, the new (last) judge refused to reinstate the child’s civil rights and honor the prior court order, even though ALL the judges denied my ex-wife and her attorney sole custody, FOR THE WELBEING OF THE CHILD.
H) All these actions are to show hate by not allowing me and my son to be and see each other, and drive me insane, for I am a 66 years old and unemployed man. I am getting sick physically, and I don’t have more money to keep fighting.

I) On 05/04/2017: The same judge closed the case., and my son will be banned from seeing his father forever.

My questions are:
I do not wish to continue this fight, because, I have no more money, and I am sick physically, due to continuous hate crime motions (they are all basless and totally false):
1- Where can I file a lawsuit against both my ex-wife and her attorney?
2- What else can I do, besides just “wait and see”?
3- Who, or what entity can I file these hate crime charges / case with, so that my-wife and her attorney will be investigated and the government agency will litigate this case, that is based on hate crime that has a few acition of hate happened already.

4- Can I ask for reimbursement of my attorneys fees, and damages, since all their motions were proven false, but, they forced me to hire 11 different attorneys?

5- Can I stop my ex-wife’s attorney from alienating and poisoning my son against his father? He has been doing that systematically.

Please help me and my child whom I have not sen for 2 years.

Thank you

2 of 2

Optional Information:
State/Country relating to question: Florida

Category: Family Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

I believe you are asking me about filing a malicious prosecution and defamation of character case against the ex and her attorney.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am seeking your advice.
Please read ALL my narrative of the case and tell:
1- What is the best course of action based on my case, in your opinion?
2- Someone else suggested to file a "malicious Prosecution" law suit.
3- What are the reasons and grounds in my case to file "malicious Prosecution" lawsuit?
4- Which court should I file this case?
Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my questions.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Clarification:
I had 1 answer to my 5 questions,
I am seeking your advice, and:
1- Please read ALL my narrative of the case and tell:
2What is the best course of action based on my case, in your opinion?
3- eone else suggested to file a "malicious Prosecution" law suit.
4- t are the reasons and grounds in my case to file "malicious Prosecution" lawsuit?
5- Which court should I file?Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my questions
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Attorney 2 took my case on "11 May 2017 01:42", it has been much more than promised 24 hours.
I am required to file this case before 5/17/2017.
Please be kind to read the entire case to be able to answer my 5 questions.Sincerely,Abraham
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You have some great attorneys.
Does cost extra for "Call me"?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Briefly here are my questions:
1- Where can I file "A malicious prosecution and defamation of character case against the ex and her attorney"?
2- Do I need: A) an attorney, B) just do it myself?
3- Are there services who prepare lawsuits and other legal documents for a fee?