Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Im trying to figure out how to get a no contact order placed

Customer Question

Im trying to figure out how to get a no contact order placed on meby the biological mother, when she has no cause for doing so and it isn't in the best interest for the child. the child is trying to be placed now by def and they want her with me but the mother will not remove it. yet she has no visitation with the child and is failing to do what they ask of her and she lost all 3 of her kids. how can she have a say so? i have been raising Riley whom is 8 years old for the past 5 years. the father just got a dub with the child in the vehicle and he has lost her. we split uo 3 months ago due to his drinking and child neglect.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: dui
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: cant get in to see anyone until next week and i don't have time to wait, riley is being placed right now unless i can get this removed so she can be with me.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,