How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] I found my wife from the philippines is

Customer Question

Second opinion] I found my wife from the philippines is married still to a man in the philippines and we got married in the philippines so how and where do I get my marriage declared void in the philippines
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

Where do you and she currently reside?