Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I want to write a motion to intervene in an appointed

Customer Question

I want to write a motion to intervene in an appointed custodial exwife being
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i am in tn. the case is in Alabama, where my grandchildren are presently living with an ex wife in ala
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: the custodial maternal grandfather gave the ex the custody. i think she has filed to have it turned into an order. this is juvey court
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am the natural paternal grandmother trying to get custody and at least my visitation restored
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,