Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Helo, I would like to get a few questions answered, will I

Customer Question

helo, Hello* I would like to get a few questions answered, will I actually speak to a lawyer? and how much to get a few questions answered. i want to hire a lawyer but I want to get some insight first.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: its in regards ***** ***** custody, yes we received paperwork to go to court for child custody. My husbands ex girlfriend is making her own schedule and is pushing to get supervised visitation only, no over night stay. On the declaration page she stated that in 2014 my husband was looking up pre-teen porn, and is making accusations that he use to touch his sister when they were little. husband and his sister are 7 years apart. we just need to know what to prepare for.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: his daughter has been coming over regardless of all the accusations she is making, she still allows her daughter to come over every week for 2 days. child is 5
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades.

I would be happy to speak with you. After I post this message the site will offer you a phone call option. After you click on that option I can accept your call request and call you right away.

Doug

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
typing is easier because I am at work, and I work up on a hill where reception is terrible
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
what kind of questions could I get answered?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Asking what you need to "prepare for" is not really a realistic question---I cannot possibly teach you how to practice law writing back and forth---which is why the phone call would be so much better an idea, but that is up to you. Do you have more specific questions?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good morning,

Do you have any questions for me?