How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 118650
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Child Father is causing me stress while i am caring our

Customer Question

My Child Father is causing me stress while i am caring our unborn child, he has accused me of things I never did and he has question staff where I live, he has police friends and he works as a school guard so he knows alot of people, he has claimed he wrote a report against me because I was searching through his facebook page and some other woman he has been seeing page, I want to file a report against him for keep causing me stress and questioning my rental office when he dont live there. I have sole legal physical custody of my son, he only has visitations rights. I want to cease the stress he is causing me. do I have a case.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: baltimore Maryland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: He stated that I was searching him and the other woman facebook page and that somethings were made up, so he reported it.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You can seek to file a harassment civil restraining order against him and that would be a court order to stop all contact with you and to stop harassing your staff at your residence as well. You can also file a complaint at his job for abusing his authority in coming to intimidate the staff at your residence to make them talk to him.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.