Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I have been in a live in relationship with my boyfriend for

Customer Question

I have been in a live in relationship with my boyfriend for 11 years.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: He has passed away April 11th from cancer , in which time of course his primary care giver. ALABAMA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No ma'am his daughters expect me to get out of here this week!
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just want to know legal rights as far as time frame to evacuate. So much to take care of in soooo little time in this time of grief.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The estate is in probate with his lawyer & one of them is executor
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

My deepest sympathies for your loss.

In light of the circumstances, they need to give you at least 60 days to move out. Otherwise, you can go to Court and get an Order from the Court which allows you time to move out. You can file the Motion with the Court where the probate case is pending. You can obtain Motion form at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office.

Best wishes,

A 5-star rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive proper credit for responding to your post. Kindly use the popup screen to give the rating. There is no additional cost to you for giving a 5-star rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.