How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was divorced in County NV. and have since moved to S.D.

Customer Question

I was divorced in Clark County NV. and have since moved to S.D. and I am not receiving my spousal support from my ex. What can I do as nonoe can help because of move
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I live in South Dakota wass divorced in Nevada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have contacted help here and in Nevada and they just can't help and my ex is about $12,000 behind
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 5 months ago.

Is your ex employed or self-employed?