Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

HOW DO I HELP MY DAUGHTER GET OUT OF A ABUSIVE MARRIAGE AND

Customer Question
STILL KEEP HER CHILDRED AND...
HOW DO I HELP MY DAUGHTER GET OUT OF A ABUSIVE MARRIAGE AND STILL KEEP HER CHILDRED AND HER BUSINESS?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: MISSOURI
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO START. THE HUSBAND IS VERY CONTROLING AND SHE IS VERY SCARED OF HIM.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: JUST NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO START.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
5/8/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. Would you like a lookup directory which you can quickly use to find a local lawyer to handle your case?
Not just yet. Will get eveidance together first.
Sounds good. Is the answer helpful
Ely, Counselor at Law