Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I go to court tomorrow for my order of protection. Will it…

Customer Question
I go to court tomorrow...
I go to court tomorrow for my order of protection. Will it get dropped or will my daughters father continue and go to trail for custody. He has made allegations of child abuse on me, which is so far from true. I don't know what to do because I cannot afford a lawyer.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/24/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. What is the basis for the order of protection?