How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ii have a 7 year old granddaughter in care through cps

Customer Question

ii have a 7 year old granddaughter in foster care through cps report I want to find a low cost lawyer to help me get her out with me
JA: Is there an active child welfare investigation? What are the accusations?
Customer: the mother made the report and told so many lies because she did it only because my son didn't take her back she knew the only way to hurt him was taking his daughter away to cps
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes the judge signed a warrant for the child she has been in there 8 months
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: im lost without her and a lot of lies were put in the report about me and my son not true
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Bruce Schreiber replied 4 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

I am a Certified Child Welfare Law Specialist.

Do you have a specific question or are you seeking to hire a lawyer here. This site does not do that but i can possibly send you in the right direction. What State/County are you in?

Related Family Law Questions