Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My children were taken away for domestic violence and mental

Customer Question

my children were taken away for domestic violence and mental health issue on saturday evening .. they claim my 5 yr old son told them my boyfiriend held a sword to my neck
JA: Are the courts open on the weekends in your area? Is the conduct serious enough to call the police?
Customer: no no police were involved
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: arizona
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney with Just Answer. I'll be here to help today! What specific questions do you have?

By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.