How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Like to pay for legal advice by phone, CA. yes but the

Customer Question

like to pay for legal advice by phone
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: CA.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes but the attorney excused himself from the case and now we do not have one
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 6 months ago.

The site should provide an option for a phone call. In the meantime can you tell me the type of case and if the court permitted the Attorney to withdraw?

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 6 months ago.

I will opt out as I do not see any responses from you.

Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.

Please contact customer service at 1.***-***-**** for assistance. Or, you can send an email using this portal:

They can help you set up a call with me. You will need to let them know that you want to speak with me [Maverick] only and that you are willing to wait; otherwise the call may get routed to any available expert. I usually respond within 4 to 24 hours.