Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Like to pay for legal advice by phone, CA. yes but the

Customer Question

like to pay for legal advice by phone
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: CA.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes but the attorney excused himself from the case and now we do not have one
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

The site should provide an option for a phone call. In the meantime can you tell me the type of case and if the court permitted the Attorney to withdraw?

I will opt out as I do not see any responses from you.

Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.

Please contact customer service at 1.***-***-**** for assistance. Or, you can send an email using this portal: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help.

They can help you set up a call with me. You will need to let them know that you want to speak with me [Maverick] only and that you are willing to wait; otherwise the call may get routed to any available expert. I usually respond within 4 to 24 hours.