How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is for family in Norfolk, VA, No, yes we need to do a

Customer Question

JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: This is for family in Norfolk, VA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes we need to do a divorce and get a garnishment off of a person.
JA: Do both sides consent to the divorce? Are there minor children in the relationship?
Customer: He don't want the Divorce, has been out of the house for over 2 years, there is a minor child yes. But she lives with the Mother.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of the situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is your question---I do not see one posted?


Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.


I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience. I look forward to assisting you.


Related Family Law Questions