Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

In Norfolk, VA. We need to do a divorce and get a

Customer Question
JA: What state are you...
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: This is for family in Norfolk, VA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes we need to do a divorce and get a garnishment off of a person.
JA: Do both sides consent to the divorce? Are there minor children in the relationship?
Customer: He don't want the Divorce, has been out of the house for over 2 years, there is a minor child yes. But she lives with the Mother.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Family Law
4/17/2017
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 9 months ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of the situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is your question---I do not see one posted?

Doug

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience. I look forward to assisting you.

Doug

Ely, Counselor at Law