How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19130
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Lost my connection with a labor dispute lawyer, Ohio, not

Customer Question

Lost my connection with a labor dispute lawyer
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ohio
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I can tell him ok
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My wife filed for divorce March 3, kicked me out of her moms house and fired me. We are equal partners in an llc. My research has led me to believe that she can't fire me, only buy me out which hasn't happened. How can I get my job back, and be compensated for the 2 months I have had no income?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to bring up this issue in your divorce case by filing a Motion for Reinstatement and for Compensation for two months of income lost since your firing is related to your divorce. You can obtain blank Motion forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office.

Goodluck with your case,

Related Family Law Questions