Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Hopefully you can, PA, No I honetly dont know how to even

Customer Question
Hopefully you can JA: What state...
Hopefully you can
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: PA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No I honetly dont know how to even start hes in the Military and uses that advantage to threaten me and tell me he has a lot of resources in the Military and hes able to take me down. He said if I dont do as he say I will be bacially be force to be married with him for the next 2 years. He came to my house last night with his friend after he just got out the bar and said that to me. My husband and I just got married and after we got married he turned into a control person, also was always accusing me of talking to someone always looking at my phone and then I started to question him. Then I have found out he was still talking to his ex so instead of arguing with him I decided to leave and went to my mom house that weekend and just told him I wanted a divorce I didnt want to argue I spotted him at the same bar I was at with his ex who he said he wasn't with but they got in the same car together and left i dont know hat to do or start I feel trap and very stressed because I feel threaten since he said he will take me down
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that all
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Family Law
last night he came to my mom house after drinking to let me know that he will not be divorcing me that I am stuck for two years to try him that he is in the Military and he will win this case then his friend knocks on my door and says hes going to call the cops when they came to my house to threaten me
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/17/2017
Family Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Attorney replied 9 months ago
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney

I am sorry to hear this.

There is a good overview of the PA divorce laws and process posted here.

You can get a free consultation from some of the PA divorce attorneys listed by location here.

You need to follow up on this with a local attorney. You might want to discuss with the attorney the possibility of getting a military restraining order based on the threats.

I hope this information is helpful.

N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney