Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My 3 granddaughters are in dhs their advocate never showed…

Customer Question
My 3 granddaughters are...

My 3 granddaughters are in dhs their advocate never showed up in court so the master said he can't hear the case that being said these customers workers have been canceling court scheduled visits with they mother and the public defender just sits there it's been 9 months since the kids left and early March was last they visit mom

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes but the judge just keep postponing and giving the mom more things to do she was supposed to be getting over night visit but they haven't started yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The mom finished all parenting classes. Anger management classes d &a class

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dad is locked up maternal grandmother and maternal uncle is only support mom has social services said they would help with housing for mom and kids
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Mom is 23 kids are 1,4,5 all girls
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cua workers already did background check for mgrandmom and uncle
House safety check for over night visit but they haven't started yet all done in February
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Mom signed up for housing in pa
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cua told mom kids will be home in June
Mom wants to know why she have to wait so long
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When she done everything she was told to do
4/5/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,