Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

Sue
Sue
Sue, Family Law Attorney

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
I am quite distraught;. I have a past history of substance
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Hello! I am quite distraught; my name is*****: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court? Customer: I have a past history of substance abuse and I've been very open about th… read more
I have a friend who is a 65 year old Widow. She has been an
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Juris Doctor
I have a friend who is a 65 year old Widow. She has been an RN more than 30 years. She's always lived and honest and high integrity quality of life. She had to be transported carefully to obtain testi… read more
I need to know about my legal rights as a parent of a
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
i need to know about my legal rights as a parent of a juvenile delinquent that involves the said child i a cina case threw dhs and him also being put into placement. the said child has many issues any… read more
I need help with finding supporting case law case, or
mmdesq
mmdesq, Attorney
I need help with finding supporting case law for my case, or anything else you can suggest.I currently have 100% time sharing and ultimate decision making because my wife mentally/sexually abused my d… read more
Just asking about a social worker lll child welfare services
Phillips Esq., Attorney
hello just asking about a social worker lll child welfare services he called today and scheduled an appointment for tomorrow morning today the social worker went to the house of my ex girlfriend/mothe… read more
I live in st Louis Missouri. I have a child in care because
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
I live in st Louis Missouri. I have a child in foster care because I had used pain meds during my pregnancy. Cps took custody. I have been in drug court since Aug. 2015. I have 6 months clean Jan. 20 … read more
My childs grandmother called CPS out of spite and told them
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My childs grandmother called CPS out of spite and told them that I used drugs & other allegations which were all false except I do smoke marijuana and told my caseworker that and she told me that they… read more
My 8 yr old granddaughter became part of a child abuse
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
My 8 yr old granddaughter became part of a child abuse investigation over 3 months ago when her mother, her custodial parent, was accused of child abuse in form of denial of critical care. I believe t… read more
I am 98% sure that my children's mothers is abusing meth possibly
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
I am 98% sure that my children's mothers is abusing meth possibly other controlled substances. My daughter who is 9 has straight out told me that she has seen the drugs. I am three weeks out of a fede… read more
My daughter and granddaughter live in my home. In October
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
My daughter and granddaughter live in my home. In October 2014 my daughters ex boyfriend was angry and called in a cps report. Cps came out then left (finding no abuse). Then in February they served m… read more
I am located in Texas.My son and daughter in law brought themselves
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., family lawyer
I am located in Texas.My son and daughter in law brought themselves and children to live with me. CPS removed my grandchildren from the home due to substance abuse. The judge ordered a home study and … read more
Paul, I have reviewed the case you informed me about Troxell
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
Paul, I have reviewed the case you informed me about Troxell vs Granville. Am I understanding it correctly? I read in that case that in order for a state agency or official to step into someone's fami… read more
I live in Texas and my daughter just finished 8 months with
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
I live in Texas and my daughter just finished 8 months with CP's I had her kids and she lives there with us they released her and the next week they had to go take drug test pasted and now the contact… read more
ON NOV. 14, 2014 MY KIDS WERE REMOVED BY CPS FOR FAMILY AND
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
ON NOV. 14, 2014 MY KIDS WERE REMOVED BY CPS FOR FAMILY AND DOMESTIC ABUSE. I HAD RIGHTS TO TEMP. SIGN OVER TO FAMILY, IN WHICH I DID TO MY MOTHER. AFTER THE INTERGATION OF CPS WORKER I ASKED TO SEE A… read more
For Paul JD, Paul in the DHS case we have discussed before.
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
For Paul JD, Paul in the DHS case we have discussed before. Jess the mother and I have been dating for about a yr and a half now. DHS got involved when she was shot by her husband. Now DHS is telling … read more
For Paul JD, We made the mistake thinking her new attorney
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
For Paul JD, We made the mistake thinking her new attorney in the dhs case was going to do what he said he would. He did not enter the evidence we had collected along with the recording of the DHS wor… read more
My daughter had to visit at her home/my home today with DCF
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
My daughter had to visit at her home/my home today with DCF due to charges filed against her husband and father of child who does not live with us. The visit was to see if the child lived in safe plac… read more
can child visitation be affected from allegations of past drug
Phillips Esq., Attorney
can child visitation be affected from allegations of past drug use. Ive recently had screenings from my doc and im completely clean. the person making this allegation is my dad and trying to call the … read more