Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Neen a lawyer .I have cps meeting 3/30/17, Omaha nerbraska,

Customer Question
Neen a lawyer .I...

Neen a lawyer .I have cps meeting 3/30/17

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Omaha nerbraska

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Me verbal abuse towards wife . her addiction

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this is my work number . I don't have one here till 10p
Customer reply replied 1 year ago

can you please call me at ***************** after 10:30 3/28/2017 thank you

3/29/2017
Family Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney replied 1 year ago
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

I am a Certified Child Welfare Law Specialist and practiced Child Protection Law for 32 years.

Please tell me more about the circumstances of your case. You can also request a Premium Service.. phone call. I cannot see your phone number.