Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

In Filing Divorce Desolation of Marriage with Default

Judgement Form FL-180 and we...
In Filing Divorce Desolation of Marriage with Default Judgement Form FL-180 and we both don't have Pension Plan do I need to file Pension Plan Form FL-348 or not. I afraid if I not file court might just consider missing the form. Or file it with quote"None"Filed in CA, Los Angeles
3/26/2017
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok Thanks

No you do not file this if neither of you has a pension plan.This is a non issue and the form is not necessary here in California..

See division of assets for reference

http://stuckilawfirm.com/california-self-help-divorce-guide.htm

You don't need the form here.It will not be a problem.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How much to help me review my form FL-180 and necessary (all judgement package) if you do
Thanks