Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a family matter. I'm have power of attorney for our…

Customer Question
I have a family...

I have a family matter. I'm have power of attorney for our soon to be 92 yrs. old mother and in dispute with my siblings for her care. I had been taking care of her in my home since Sept. 2007 but in July 2016 she fell and broke her left hip and left wrist. The female siblings blame me her accident and will not allow her to return to my house but instead temporary at one of the sister's house since January 30, 2017. Now I feel I must seek legal advise. Thank you. Lillie Berry

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

This is not real estate law.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No nothing filed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I never abuse my mother and their accusation is full of guilty/jealousy/money. I just need to talk with someone if I my please,

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
3/21/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Lillie what questions do you have about this situation?