Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Second opinion] I actually was just googling this topic

Customer Question

Second opinion] Hi! I actually was just googling this topic about 'My ex refuses to pay for half of school fees and extra cirricular activities' and they are explicitly listed in our divorce decreeJA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?Customer: I'm going through this now TexasJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: Nothing yet I'm in the process of getting a packet from the Attorney General's office to get reimbursed for half of her medical expenses Because he just blatantly refuses to pay for that tooJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: Also about visitation. I just really wanted us as two parents to sit down and discuss about our child's future and everything before I proceed. Because for some reason he doesn't really want to sit and down. About visitation and payments and everything. I can be pretty flexible if he just sat down and spoke to me because I'm a pharmacist (even though a single mum) so I make okay money
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,