How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] I actually was just googling this topic

Customer Question

Second opinion] Hi! I actually was just googling this topic about 'My ex refuses to pay for half of school fees and extra cirricular activities' and they are explicitly listed in our divorce decreeJA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?Customer: I'm going through this now TexasJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: Nothing yet I'm in the process of getting a packet from the Attorney General's office to get reimbursed for half of her medical expenses Because he just blatantly refuses to pay for that tooJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: Also about visitation. I just really wanted us as two parents to sit down and discuss about our child's future and everything before I proceed. Because for some reason he doesn't really want to sit and down. About visitation and payments and everything. I can be pretty flexible if he just sat down and spoke to me because I'm a pharmacist (even though a single mum) so I make okay money
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Related Family Law Questions