How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have located my ex-fiance and I am wanting to be given

Customer Question

I have located my ex-fiance and I am wanting to be given stock he bought with my money. Bill is planing to leave it to me after he dies and that is not OK with me. I have all his information and I have contacted him. He does not answer or return my calls. What would be my next step?
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation, P. Please tell me:

1) Bill is your ex-fiance, correct?

2) Is the stock in his name?

3) Did you have written agreement that the stock was to be put back into your name should the engagement be broken off?