How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in a custody battle and I need help Assistant: Thanks.

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** am in a custody battle and I need help
Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm in a gay relationship or getting a divorce and we have a child and I need help to where I can get my child 50/50 she's a lawyer she's trying to make me look bad in court and I don't know how to proceed in court so I'm looking for a lawyer
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.

We are not permitted to represent JA's customers or to refer any particular attorney to them; however if you will tell me what city and state the divorce suit is filed in I can try to help you get a list of local lawyer in your area that do this type of work.