How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I needinfo info on child protective services are you able to

Customer Question

I needinfo info on child protective services are you able to call
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: arkansas melbourne 72556
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no I'm in search of legal advice and how to go about finding one who will work for contingency
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: have neighbors mad at us and made a false call on my children their life and ours because we refuse to associate with them because of their problems
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

If they are making false statements the neighbors can be sued for defamation of character. I can provide a link for local Attorneys that provide FREE consultations in your area that could assist you with this matter.