How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Christopher B, Esq. Your Own Question
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2983
Experience:  associate attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Christopher B, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am serving a Subpoena in a spousal support case. The

Customer Question

I am serving a Subpoena in a spousal support case. The SUBP-010 instructions say to use the POS-020 form for Personal Service. However, there is a family law form - FL-330 for Personal Service as well. Which is the correct form to use?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using

Form FL-330 is the correct form. See link:

"Have your server (the person or persons who mailed or hand-delivered your papers to your spouse or domestic partner) fill out a proof of service (you can use Proof of Personal Service (Form FL-330) or Proof of Service by Mail (Form FL-335)) and give it to you so you can file it with the court. It is very important that your server fills out the proof of service correctly. If possible, have your family law facilitator or self-help center review it to make sure it was filled out properly."

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if you are satisfied. This will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated by the site for my time with you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions if you feel your questions has not been fully answered. See link on how to rate:

Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?