Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I have a question about pre paid child support My husband

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hi. How can we...
Hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have a question about pre paid child support My husband paid his past due child support off. His payments reduced to 700. He got a letter to confirm the reduction Now he has a letter saying pre paid child support is set at 900
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He found out he supposedly had a child when the child was 6yrs old. This was 3 years ago. He was deployed to Afghanistan so could not attend court where they deemed him the parent with no actual proof He's been paying child support since
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
1/7/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

are you asking if he can modify it further? does he owe you money?

awaiting your reply.

Ely, Counselor at Law