Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with experience in family law.
26798026

I put together questions which I want answered during my exs

Customer Question

For Lucy
If I put together questions which I want answered during my exs deposition is my attorney obligated to ask them?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Your lawyer isn't obligated to ask any questions you pose to him as part of a deposition. Lawyers have a lot of discretion in certain aspects of the case, and that generally includes questioning witnesses, discovery, and other tactical issues. However, he should review the questions, and if there's any question he doesn't want to ask, he should talk to you about it before the deposition.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I just posted another question.

I got it, thanks!

Please rate my answer positively to ensure I get credit for the time I spend helping. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. Thank you.

Did you have any other questions about this one?