Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a 12-year-old son who is being abused by his

Customer Question

i have a 12-year-old son who is being abused by his Grandmother. I have reported it to the police twice now. The first time cps was involved and they told me to get an order of protection for him. When cps did not show up the judge suquested the order. I try to do it only without an attorney. how i need to get an attorney to get him away from the situation.
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Montana
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have one.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a parenting plan which she has violated
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us, since you have an attorney already?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i talk to one. He did not like the case

Thank you for your reply.

I am afraid state law forbids any attorney on this site from representing customers of this site. We are only allowed to answer questions for customers. I apologize if there was any misunderstanding in the scope of our services.