RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
8534270

In the divorce court, how many years of forensic accountant

Customer Question

In the divorce court, how many years of forensic accountant report is needed? In the condition that parties has been married since 2006 and postnuptial agreement stated that all assets, before marriage and after mattiage concedered as msrrital asset.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 6 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Usually they do a report that covers the entire marriage if pension or property is at stake so that they can fairly be divided.They would help you get your fair share of assets including pension plan, marital income, etc for the entire duration of the marriage.They can provide expert testimony if needed and a reprot that can be used to resolve property division here in New York.Normally they cover the entire marriage to calculate property division of assets .Thats way you have everything acquired during the marriage accounted for and divided fairly as per the post nup.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate it is much appreciated.