Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Husband is threatening to leave and take my boys but he has

Customer Question

husband is threatening to leave and take my boys but he has no current order to do that. what are my options here
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: ga
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: he tried pulling bogus crap and unstability due to a rape i suffered back in sept and the judge gave him temp custody for a month but then my husband dropped everything so i am obviosly no threat to my children. I do take heart meds and antidepressants and he calls those drugs, like im shooting heroin of something
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want a happy family but this fighting is affecting my kids and that is killing me. its changing who they are and my boys are learning the abuse from their dad
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 9 months ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear this; can you tell me if there are any current court orders in effect - presumably the month long temporary order automatically expired?