How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need some legal help. It's about family law with people

Customer Question

I need some legal help. It's about family law with people with too much money and too much power. I need the number one best attorney. Any information that I can call people and tell them what I'm going through for documentation. These people have broken laws before and they should've went to jail. But being privilege and
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can't have anybody where I live because they have a lot of power.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. Can you tell me the State that your question pertains to? What type of laws were broken so I have an idea of who can help?

Related Family Law Questions